- I have learnt about Studio K from your customers and my partners in business, they ordered a “Zvezda” construction.
- I have chosen your company because for that period other companies did not offer anything similar, and your prices were more attractive.
- Mobile pneumohangar MPA 20-10-350, the covered area 350 sq .m.
- December, 2005.
- The premise is intended for use as children's entertaining centre.
- The construction installation site changes once a year.
- Construction protection is carried out by one security guard at nighttime and 24 hours at weekends.
- As usual, 4 to 6 persons are involved in installation, dismantle and transportation..
- I order a lorry with a manipulator (crane-beam) with load-carrying capacity of an arrow of 3 tons.
- Sand in bags is used as anchor ballast.
- The premise is heated by a thermal gun of 35 kw power, and the entrance platform is heated by thermal veil of 11 kw power.
|№пп||Type of energy||Per hour||Per day||Per month|
|1.||Electrical power||4-11 kW||32-60 kW||900-1500 kW|
|2.||Diesel fuel||2-3 l||20-25 l||500-700 l|
13. Which temperature is supported indoors and what is the difference between temperatures of external air?
- The temperature indoors was supported from 10 to 15 degrees, the difference between temperature of external air made 20-25 degrees.
- We spend from 460 to 950 kW a month for construction maintenance in working order, depending on weather conditions.
- There is a reserve power supply – the 2 kW generator.. For three years of operation it had been used for 140-150 hours at emergency power cutoffs and at installation and construction dismantle.
- At operation without an awning the thickness of a snow cover made from 50 to 80 cm between cylinders. After awning installation snow did not gather more than 10-15 cm.
- During operation the construction survived wind loadings with speeds up to 35-40 m/s.
- Video observation on construction perimeter is applied.
- Vandalism acts took place: sometimes children cut cylinders, some cuts were 20-30 cm, it did not reflect in construction work in any way, cuts had been quickly fixed within an hour. Once due to absence of protection there was a penetration inside the construction by a cut of one of cylinders through (malefactors climbed through inside the construction through the 80 cm-1m cuts, cuts had been stuck in a current of 2-3 hours.
- Yes, there have been construction damages on imprudence (sharp and acting parts of construction being indoors were not covered, and at working lowering of the construction the acting parts damaged the cylinders)..
- For three years of operation the construction had been established on asphalt, on a wooden covering and in this winter season 2007-2008, when it was used as a premise for hire of skates and skis, it was established simply on snow.
- Wooden covering was used, and simply asphalt. In a variant of hire of skates at installation on snow, thick sheet rubber was used as covering for floors.
- 4 x 250 W items were used, general power of 1 kW. Fixtures were placed over an entrance, exit collars and on one fixture on each hangar wall.
- Systems of ventilation and air-conditioning are not present.
- КFunny cases did not happen..
- There are no special essential remarks to the construction, but material, which observation ports had been made of in our variant, used to burst at shock loadings.
- We are planning to use the construction as a warehouse and shop of woodworking finished goods.