- From the Internet.
- You are the closest to us (geographically), your prices are lower in comparison with a firm manufacturing similar products (how much I remember, they are in Baltic), there is no necessity to carry out foreign trade activities - registration and customs clearing (you are the residents of the Russian Federation, as well as we are), and you answer inquiries operatively – the Balts have answered only a week later and the answer was a reference to a section of the site and a very approximate price of a product – neither explanations, nor desire to contact.
- Pneumohangar, 150 m. of sq., 2 collars (jalousie, open upwards).
- It is established on October 5th, 2007.
- Temporary warehouse for transfer of cargoes arriving or sent by rail.
- It is not changed.
- Protection is realized by employees of transport militia by regular detour of protected territory.
- We have never carried out dismantle. Erection team of the manufacturer consisted of 4 persons. 3 employees of our firm helped with loading of the ballast.
- The product was transported by "Gazelle" truck
- The sand packaged in plastic bags 25 kg each (approximately)
- Constantly it is not heated. We have conducted trial heating by a thermal gun on diesel fuel. At environment temperature -10 the temperature in a warehouse reached +10 approximately in 30 minutes, Then the gun was switched off. The positive temperature inside the warehouse remained not less than hour (we did not measure the exact time and temperature of air after de-energizing the gun). In general, speed of heating directly depends on productivity of the gun and presence/absence of cracks between modules in the part which has not been closed by a tight "sleeve", tightness and additional gate heat insulation (we have jalousie). And in general, inside the warehouse it is always some degrees warmer than outside, even without any heating. For example, water emulsion paint in plastic buckets, packed on pallets and sheathed with fiberboard sheets (a transport package), delivered to the warehouse at street temperature approximately-5-10, remained liquid, and has not frozen. We expected it, and did not use a thermal gun.
- see question 11
- see question 11
- About 600 kW/month
- We have a petrol electro generator. We seldom use it – at the moments when emergency power is cut off. Since October 2007 till February 2008 there were 3 cases.
- Snow quickly rolls down. The small snow cap happens only on the top crest, but wind or thaw rolls it down, too.
- We did not measure speed of wind – there is no necessity, but during the operation sometimes the wind was strong enough (storm). We do not have claims to the construction.
- see question 7
- No. The hangar is situated at the protected territory (the object is a cargo courtyard of a railway station) and is additionally protected.
– Plain surface of high cargo ramp, it consists of ferroconcrete plates.
- see question 21
– One metal-halogen fixture of 150 W above in the centre of construction. In the daytime illumination is not required – the construction material (white) is transparent enough.
– Construction lowering at cargo at power cutoff is not funny enough, but we ran quickly in search of the generator between pallets with paper. =)
– We do not have special claims, it is desirable to provide consolidations on all surfaces, which have not been protected by the "sleeve" - we have closed up cracks with foam rubber tapes. There were ideas to fill them in with assembly foam, but it seemed to be not aesthetic, and we were afraid to spoil the material.
– Plans are always immense. For example, to repair the second part of loading ramp and to order a construction of 400-500 meters. But while the question of rent is uncertain - Russian Railways does not have ramp passport yet.
Basically your construction suits us, taking into account question 26. I am afraid, that too much improvements and innovations will be reflected at the price. For us the main thing in your constructions is mobility, simplicity and functional utility at rather low price, low requirements to adjusting platforms and absence of requirements on any possible coordination and statements in state allowing bodies (which cannot be bypassed in any case of installation of light metal constructions or awning constructions with rigid frames – and at strategically important objects, such as railway station, even hammering a dowel into a plate it is impossible without the coordination with a heap of officials at different levels …!).
Vladimir Alexandrovich, hello!
Sorry that I didn't respond to your request for a long time, but now I'm about to...
Everything which is said in previous reviews about your products, is almost complete.
I can now, after almost 2 years from putting construction in operation, subscribe to my every word of that comment.
I can only add information on energy consumption.
From experience, the consumption in the autumn-spring-summer period is about 600 kW\month or less - sometimes we save energy by turning off some fans, in winter (with lights and sometimes heated by heat gun) - about 900 kilowatts\month.
As a result, in fall, spring and summer we pay for electricity about 1500 rubles\month. In winter - about 2000 rubles\month.
For the production this cost is ridiculous, there is no other costs for construction support.
Snow falls off very well, we only clean the area around the hangar, leakproofness is good - there's no leakage from a roof on your head, unlike neighbors in a concrete warehouse:-)
Best regards, Vyacheslav Kozlov.