- For industrial necessity of our company we needed a premise of various functions (a warehouse, a premise for storage of technics, equipment repair) and searched the Internet.
- Have chosen your company because other alternative does not exist.
- The mobile pneumohangar MPA 20-10-200, the covered area 200 sq. m.
- October 2006.
- The premise is used multipurposely:
- Technics storage (loaders, cars),
- Equipment repair
- The installation site does not vary (but at desire it will not take much time).
- Protection is carried out by external visual survey.
- 4 persons participate in installation and dismantle.
- In the disassembled condition the construction was transported by car 9 m length.
- Bags filled with sand are used.
- In cold time a 7 kW spirally-air heater is used.
The quantity of used electric power:
1 hour - 7кW,
1 day – 168 kW,
1 month – 5040 kW
- Temperature indoors at heater work +1°С, +3°С, at air temperature -20°С, -25 °С.
- We did not measure.
- There is a reserve power supply (the petrol electrogenerator provided by your company), it is used supplies for construction support in working order at switching-off of constant power.
- Snow, due to the hangar shape, rolls down downwards.
- As the construction is standing in an open field and there are no obstacles to wind, I want to remark very good stability to wind loadings (loadings were up to 25 m/s).
- For safe operation of the construction we do not apply any means, but at desire it is possible to use electronic switching from a constant power source to spare electrogenerator.
- The warehouse territory is protected by guards, so there were no acts of vandalism.
- Because of switching-off of constant power supplies at night, construction blowing had occurred, and one of inflatable compartments had been cut by standing technics (the cut made 4 - 6 cm). At connection of the electric power the construction was inflated and had got a working condition, but the cut remained, thus, despite a cut, the construction does not lose the working condition and is capable to carry out its functions.
- The inflatable hangar is located at the asphalted platform..
-As a floor – asphalt, in my opinion – is the best variant (though it is possible to apply a concrete floor, but it is most likely more expensive some asphalt)
- Hangar illumination is realized by two projectors of 1,5 kW, standing to the opposite of each other. The projectors are located on racks.
- Ventilation and air-conditioning systems are absent.
- There were no funny cases.
- There are no claims to the construction. Very lucky choice.
- In the long term the hangar will be moved to other city in our division.
- Construction is a very good, mobile, quickly mounted, multipurpose application. In general my mark is "perfect".